You seem to believe that Rossi owes you an explanation. He dislikes you
intenslyas a member of the chattering class and will not be affected by
your demands for proof.

Rossi will cooperate with his cu stomers up to a point. He will remove the
veil from his invention just enough to get a customer to buy this thing.

That is how our world works, money for information…it is as simple as that.

If you think he is scamming, you are free to withhold your money. You seem
to want something for nothing…which just does not happen in this life.