Hi,
[snip]
>Before seeing it, I am referring to transmutations of cold fusion. I wonder
>why such isotopes haven't been seen, as far as I could search  the
>literature. Not finding such isotopes would be a sort of Huizenga's 4th
>miracle, because there isn't anything that would stop such isotopes from
>forming in relation to any others. Also, forming these isotopes would be a
>confirmation that such transmutations are indeed happening and are not due
>any sort of contamination.
[snip]
Nature doesn't like creating radioactive nuclei. It only does so when it has no
choice. A fusion reaction that is facilitated by a proton electron pair provides
nature with a choice. It can either expel the electron and keep the proton, or
it can keep both proton and electron creating a new neutron. IMO It will
strongly prefer to do whichever results in a stable nucleus.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk