I believe that the water leaks were at the top seal, and would only have come
into play when the E-Cat was effectively overflowing. They would not contribute
to net energy loss during the proposed "heat storage"
Also, the only measured primary flow before the rate was increased (for
quenching) was .91 g/sec, or <3.3 kg/hr.