On Nov 15, 2011, at 11:17, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many things about Rossi make no sense. He is not a predictable person, and
> not easy to understand. His motivations are obscure. He is complicated. His
> business practices seem risky and ineffective to me. He does many things that
> make him look bad, as I have often pointed out.

Yes, his behavior is highly irrational.

I have had conversations with schizophrenics, asking questions and agreeing
with everything they say in order to understand their worldview. It doesn't
work. Instead of converging upon a consistent although fantastic world, instead
they take me on a ride, constantly introducing new ideas, contradicting
previous ones, but they never notice the contradictions. There's no there
there.