>From Stephen:

> I've got too much other stuff I'm not getting too, and the Rossi
> discussion is looking to be interminable.
>
> If my will power falters I'll unsubscribe for a while; absent that I'll
> be trying to ignore goings-on here, partly in the no doubt vain hope
> that something will have been resolved when I next look in.
>
> 'Til later...

I sympathize. I've had to resort to filtering out the posts of certain
individuals because for the most part I wasn't learning anything new from
what they were saying. These days it would seem that A HUGE amount of Vort
bandwidth is now being used up assessing & correcting a lot of
misconceptions and personal opinions that refuse to be changed because they
are, after all, their own personal opinion. ...And by god it IS their
personal opinion, and that's just the way it going to be!

Not on my dime.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com