Yes. The restriction on ad hominems only applies to skeptics.
A Rossi-believer can call you ignorant, blind, lacking in a seventh grade
education, unable to understand elementary science, "pseudo-skeptic",
"pathological skeptic", an agent of big oil, LENR-denier,  even accuse you of
intentionally spreading disinformation.
If you call them on it, they'll just get more personal. I recall entire threads
dedicated to insulting Cude.
But, to be fair, the sheer volume of your posts makes you a more likely target.
Furthermore, anytime that you compare LENR to unicorn flatulence, no matter the
intention, you will draw fire.

There are a few skeptics on this list that have provided damning evidence
against Rossi's demonstrations, but the tact with which they presented it has
kept them relatively unscathed.

The trick is knowing when to "agree to disagree".