It says they had $15 million ready but Rossi did not complete the contract. That means they never paid Rossi the money and now they seem to be claiming the technology is all theirs.

"- *So the rift between you was not due only to non-payment of first installment repayment, said Mr. Rossi?*

/"Not sure./ /We had finished the 15 million dollars of first dose, but Mr. Rossi did not sign the protocol of receipt, asking him to meet parameters such as the stable operation of the device for at least 48 hours./ /This was the real cause of the interruption of cooperation, but not celebrated in the media because they want to continue a deleterious confrontation./ /Us us interested in real progress, and this success./ /The technology will present a few days the world will be entirely Greek and appreciate its contribution to the overthrow of what exists in the energy market. "/"

AG