This is interesting but also partially he describes known stuff, such as
degassing and boiling delay.
Of course engineers and chemists know about boiling anomalies, an technical
devices are built in such a way that anomalies are avoided or prevented.
Also the water is treated to prevent these effects.

This is also a reason why Rossi should open his vaporizer, so that we can see
if this is a normal boiling process.
He refuses even to tell us, if it works inside like a vessel boiler or like a
flash boiler and under such circumstances his measurements cannot been acepted.

Boiling is a turbulent process and nonlinear chaotic circumstances can happen
without doubt. Because there is a lot of movement and turbulence we cannot
assume that the dynamic pressure is constant at each location in the fluid.
It is therefore clear that the boiling temperature of 100° is an idealized
/theoretic/ value.
It is clear there are fluctuating temperature gradients inside the boiling
water and the temperature measured in the water depends from the measuring
method and measurement location.
Boiling temperature is not measured in very turbulent boiling fluids.
Boiling temperature is a theoretical value when the steam pressure equals the
air pressure.

However there is one important point that professor chang doesnt discuss: The
condensation temperature of steam at air pressure. This is very accurately 100°
and actually this is what we mean with "boiling temperature".

Condensation is a nonturbulent process and the condensation temperature is
easily measured and I doubt, professor Chang would find variations in the
condensation temperature if he had measured it.
He should not only measure the fluid temperature, but also the steam
temperature and the condensation temperature.

Best regards,

Peter