From: Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 21, 2011 3:52 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]: ECAT 1 MW Test Discrepancy

The "Ottoman" E-Cats appear to be the same from the September and October
tests.  Think about the October 6th test (where we new the Cat started empty),
and how long it took for the output to register anything at all.  Now add in
the fact that the October 6th thermocouple was much closer that the MegaCat
output thermocouple. ...
Thoughts?