On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, you mean, if they don't show the products on the 28th they are
> frauds?  You've never been on a project that was delayed at the last
> minute?

It's not remotely "the last minute".  Defkalion has been saying they have a
whole variety of reactors under test with various coolants and they've been
saying it on their blog at least since July (June IIRC).  By now, I
expected that they would have a megawatt plant running in that factory they
never show anyone and heating the Police Academy in Xanthi with their
excess thermal energy.  They said that and it was for "Q4 2011" IIRC.  How
quickly people forget.

If they can't show a production device, they need to show a proof of
concept device with proper independent third party testing exactly as they
promise.  I am betting all they will show (if they even have the press
conference or news release) will be plans -- perhaps with a mockup device
-- maybe with one running like Rossi does  -- without any independent
measurement.  If they do show independent verification on the 28th. it will
change the world.  I don't think that will happen.