On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In that case there are no true believers here, since we all agree he [Rossi-
> M. Y.] acts
> like a scammer. I have said that countless times.

To make that complete, you have to add that he acts like a scammer yet
you believe he really has cold fusion and his E-cat works more or less
as advertised, probably fairly closely to what Rossi claims for it. In
fact you've said you're absolutely convinced of it.  First principles
prove it (whatever that means).    Right?

> However, your recollection is wrong. She has predicted time after time that
> he will be caught Any Day Now. Perhaps she has predicted this in other
> forums and not so often here. I do not keep track.

My predictions are similar in all forums.  In Moletrap, they're just a
bit spicier.  I think the overwhelming probability is that Rossi is a
scammer and a conscienceless sociopath.  I think he is most likely
bamboozling a lot of well intentioned people who should be more
cautious.

I hold out a tiny hope that he may be legitimate and that the E-cat is
real in which case I will be delighted.   However, in that event, I
have no attention to apologize to Rossi or anyone else.  The stupidity
and thoughtlessness and lack of consideration for others with which he
would have brought forth the invention, if he's honest, will have been
totally astounding and inappropriate.  Why he would act exactly like a
free energy scammer and follow their scripts if the invention is real
would be very hard to explain.  I don't buy the theories that he can't
properly protect the invention and benefit from it.  Thousands of
inventors before him, some with equally startling claims have done so.