That hydrogen bottle weight is a good point. It has been discussed
somewhere, but I do not remember was it here or elsewhere.

This means with certainty that figures were fabricated and also in rather
poor manner. There was initially also wrong units used, that hydrogen
quantity was in kilogramms instead of gramms. This kind of typo in units
implies that figures were just put there without much of thinking.
Certainly they were not measured!

—Jouni