I have a market opportunity for 100s MWs of Green diathermic oil plant. From what I can currently see Rossi is the only supplier that may be able to deliver. I found this paper to be extremely useful: http://www.defkalion-energy.com/Report_Kullander_April_6_2011.pdf as it leave no doubt that what Rossi has is very real. If this paper has been discussed before, I could not find it. Note temps were recorded every 2 seconds and the quality of the produced steam was measured to contain 1.2 to 1.4% water. Present were: Rossi, Levi, Kullander, Essen, Leonardi, Focardi and Bianchini so I accept the data as real. For me this is better proof that Rossi does have a working and stable LENR reactor than the 6 Oct or 28 Oct tests. The measured COP was 15.6 (300 watts of electricity in and 4.69 kWs of heated steam out) during the 5.75 hour (10:45 to 16:30) test of the Door Knob style reactor.

AG