Cude's service is similar to Obama's huge and naturally adroit
strategic and tactical success, improvising with purpose and style and
daily persistence, gradually herding feckless cats -- what he somehow
manages to do is much more impressive than any advertisement of
personal skill and quality -- I am captivated by his exceptional
lucidity of mind -- soon, he will give the Defkalion delusion an
equally exquisite shave -- say, now I have found an ambition for my
senior years, competing with my wife Sondra in weekly Scrabble -- to
someday add exqui and ly to site to use seven letters to make
exquisitely, with the u and the y on triple word squares... and the
word describes the creation !!!

O, how the MITey have meandered...  class of '64, physics and history
double major