OH! I think there is a little bit of new information! Take a look at page
50! Data on 6 old experiments.

But, I didn't understand something. Eric Lerner never talked anything about
LENR, as far as I know, see page 58. In fact, Eric aims to work with fusion
7000x hotter than what is found in Tokamaks...

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com