In this segment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3N3dWlIPUQ

He discusses some of Piantelli's nuclear evidence around minute 3. Then he
goes on to discuss Rossi.

At 5:40 he calls Rossi a "dodgy character" but later he says he is
brilliant.

He lists of the experiments that has not been made public as far as I know,
at 10:44. This is:

AmpEnerco Run II
Sept. 25, 2009
New Hampshire
64 L H2O [coolant, I think]
T-in 23°C, T-out 46°C
Duration 4 hours
Average P-in <40 W, P-out ~400 W

Additional comments about Rossi at the beginning of the Q&A segment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWkVyg_iul4

He discusses Rossi's business plans and his frequency generator. He says
"Rossi is the master of misdirection." He is brilliant and his business
strategy is brilliant. He is keeping his results ambiguous to "avoid
competition and the evil eye of the DoE."

I like his remark about the "conservation of miracles." The underlying
physics of the Pd-D and Ni-H must be something in common.