*However Rossi has said in the past that Deuterium kills the reaction.*

If the conjecture that coherent entanglement is involved in the LENR
reaction, then mixing bosons and fermions will stymie the formation of the
associated condensate

Nitrogen is known to kill the Ni-H reaction. I will predict that any gas
composed of bosons will kill the Ni-H reaction because this reaction that
only depends on the formation of cooper pairs like superconductivity will
be blocked.

Bosons base gases must somehow inhibit the production of fermionic based
cooper pairs and their associated condensate formation.

The Piantelli reaction is especially sensitive to interference from boson
contaminants like oxygen and nitrogen.

On the other hand, Rossi who depends on Rydberg based species for his
coherence and entanglement can tolerate a large amount of boson
contamination. This sort of boson contamination is not a problem for Rossi.

I predict that any reactor that uses the Piantelli reaction where high
hydrogen purity is required will suffer from low power production and short
run times due the contamination of gaseous boson based transmutation
reaction products.

*

*