On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 9:38 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems I have both you and Jed to talk for creating the www.lenr-canr.org web
> site.

No no no.  Jed created the web site and pays the bills.  This is Jed's
web site!  He called for assistance on the initial documents and I,
among many others, helped him with the formatting.  I was lucky to
even be allowed to have a part in the process.

Jed Rothwell IS lenr-canr.org.  It contains his life blood.  He is one
of the Three Musketeers:  Eugene Mallove, Chris Tinsley and Jed
Rothwell.

I have seen people call Jed all sorts of names; but, history will show
him as THE advocate of cold fusion.  Martin Fleishmann and Stanley
Pons deserve a Nobel Prize for their work.  But they should pay Jed
for his expenses on LENR-CANR.org as remuneration from the proceeds.

Just my opinion.

Hey, on that note, I was trying to find Stanley Pons on the web to
find out what he is doing.  Does anyone know?