Please do not be surprised, Randy considers that his process
has nothing to do with Rossi's or Paintelli's.
And the BLP technology (I still hope to see it working more or less
publicly this year) is hyperchemistry while Ni-H LENR is nuclear.
other leagues no competition. In case you are interested in details please
write me privately.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck