I have redrawn the plant diagram. We do not know what the E-Cat's primary fluid is nor what temperature it exits the E-Cat at. As Rossi says this is still R&D. What we do know is Rossi has generated steam at 450 deg C as indicated here: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/c-Z-X_XpaV4uRF0WieTq-9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

AG

You describe a scenario that we would all love to see unfold. It would be tough to "pull a Rossi" and have such a demonstration remain ambiguous. Best of luck in thermoelectric conversion, and thanks for keeping us in the loop.