All this discussion based on an August phone call to someone at Ny Teknik
back in August is just unwarranted drama,  I predict Xanthoulis will deny
this version of the story and leave it to Rossi to make a case if there is
one. If DK did get a hint from Sienna then they have had plenty of time to
digest the working principle and engineer a solution using a different
catalyst not mentioned in any patent or existing products already delivered
by Rossi - a pseudo clean room is all DK  needs to claim they reinvented
this wheel. My guess is that Rossi will be many years pursuing his
intellectual property and that DK will just be one of a laundry list full of
copycats. At some point Rossi and Piantelli may even have to pool their IP
to make their claims enforceable. Of course the repercussions are so
staggering that national governments may step in and simply throw
unimaginable wealth at the players to release their secrets.

Fran

> A short excerpt:

>  "Let's say I have the formula of Rossi, but I'm not saying it officially.

>> My scientists found a way to make it. They need three months."

>> That is what Alexandros Xanthoulis, representative of Defkalion's owners,

>> told Ny Teknik in a telephone conversation on August 5, 2011.

>> "I know what he's got in the reactor, I know everything. It was a

>> spectroscopy made by the University of Siena. (...) They tried his
reactor