The Widom-Larsen transmutation experiments, e.g., electon beam impinging
on copper target (slides 21-23 in Widom's presentation [*]) certainly are
verifiable/falsifiable.  It would be suprising if NASA's Bushnell has not
verified them. Many other credible researchers confirm them.  Is it
reasonable to dismiss so many reports as mass delusion without extremely
careful testing?

Also, Widom's slides 27-34 [*] ("Nickel Hydride Sources") corroborate some
of Rossi-Focardi-Piantelli Ni-LENR results.  However, the hypothesized
reaction paths are different.  Widom states weak interactions transmutate
58Ni to Cobalt isotopes + neutrons, which then decay to Fe, Mn and Cr.

If LENR actually delivers on its promise, then no matter which, if any,
theory turns out to be correct, all the researchers and writers who stood
up against the establishment deserve to awardes.

[*] Collective Nuclear Reactions in Condensed Matter
    Searching for Clean Nuclear Energy Sources
    Presentation Feb 10, 2010 Army Research Labs - Allan Widom
http://www.newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2010/ARL/Pres/02Widom-WidomLarsenTheory.pdf