On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Vorl Bek <vorl....@antichef.com> wrote:

> > On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > So Steorn were not true scammers?
> >
> > No, just stupid.  And usually drunk.
>
> What is it so far ~16 million? Not bad for a bunch of stupid
> drunks.

It's more than 21 million Euros and what's truly astounding is that fairly
recently, someone made an *additional* investment of appx 500,000 Euros in
return for a very tiny share of the company.  At the time, Sean was
relieved as CEO (if I remember right) but remained in all his other company
functions including, I think, chairman of the board.   Someone with the
pseudonym of "ping" follows the corporate filings and reports back on the
Moletrap forum about these things.  My report may not be quite accurate but
does reflect the trend of happenings with them-- I don't follow it as
carefully as does "ping".   His full sign on name is ping1400 if you care
to search for his stuff on Moletrap.

Steorn shares spreadsheet per "ping":

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwtWM-p3XIKyaGg6no6xkbg