Couldn't agree more Ron.

I guess Jed didn't see my posting on this over a year ago regarding Dr.
Gerald Pollack's talk on structured water titled,

"Water, Energy, and Life: Fresh Views From the Water's Edge"

That presentation can be seen on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBEwn6iWOo

"Dr. Gerald Pollack, UW professor of bioengineering, has developed a theory
of water that has been called revolutionary. The researcher has spent the
past decade convincing worldwide audiences that water is not actually a
liquid. Pollack explains his fascinating theory in this 32nd Annual Faculty
Lecture."

The most abundant molecule on the surface of the planet still holds some
secrets to discover.

-Mark