M.Y. : Can you mention the name of any well known scientist, engineer, reporter or major company which has visited you, been favorably impressed by the technology you showed them, and with whom we could get confirmation of the visit?

No trade secrets or product specifications are requested -- only an opinion from someone or some company independent of your people and Rossi's-- who has visited your factory and/or lab and has come away with a positive impression.

DKT : You had your chance MaryYugo which you dropped for the sake of your precious anonymity. Why you ask from others to confirm us now?
Chao

PS Please do not confuse(*) Xanthou street, Glyfada, where our HQ is, with Xanthi town, when we have our main factory and one of our labs. There are just 780km away from each other.

(*)  http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg58942.html