Am 16.12.2011 21:59, schrieb Aussie Guy E-Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VymhJCcNBBc

It is interesting and looks very convincing.
However, it is unclear to me how performant this is.

For example they measure neutrons. So far I know the neutrons from cosmic rays are 20 neutrons /(cm^2*s) respective 72000 neutrons per hour per cm^2. There are also cosmic muons. If they measure many hours, then spurious nuclear reactions in this reactive environment should not be too surprising. These could even release more neutrons, but not enough for selfsustaining. Possibly they invented a neutron multiplier? They should try to put many of these cells close together and see if the reaction is amplificated, and the efficiency improved.

Peter