On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:30 AM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson
<orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Wow! Krivit actually IS a member of the CMNS group? I didn't know that!

Neither do I.  I presumed that he was since he has done much to
advance the field.  I contacted the group and asked how to join.  They
need a referral from an existing member.

I know Jed was once a member; but, was chastised for discussing
something said on the group.  I believe he left the group saying he
did not want to be a party of discussions that could not be open,
IIRC.

Me, I wouldn't want to be a part of a group who would have me as a member.  :-)