Am 18.12.2011 05:17, schrieb Sean True:
If Dr. Miley is in need of low thousands of dollars to get to a breakthrough,
is there a possibility of using kickstarter.com to raise the money? I'd kick in
a thousand dollar pledge if Jed said it would get the good doctor over the hump.

Miley is closely working together with CETI ( Clean Energy Technologies, Incorporated) and has without doubt created a lot of free advertisement for them.

I think CETI or their investors should give him the money, because these will also get the results, and if true, then they will all get very, very rich.

Peter