Daniel,
Yes I noted the 2nd paper as well regarding the "law" of magic numbers and
forwarded it to  Jones Beene which I believe he has been promoting for years.
Fran

From: Daniel Rocha [mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:46 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:NOT: CFRL News No. 77, carbon in the news

I found a nice linke there:

http://www.geocities.jp/hjrfq930/Papers/paperr/paperr.html

Including a paper about the 3 laws of CF.
2011/12/22 Horace Heffner
<hheff...@mtaonline.net<mailto:hheff...@mtaonline.net>>
See:

http://www.geocities.jp/hjrfq930/News/CFRLEngNews/CFRLEN77.htm

A significant transmutation result was reported:

2-1. The Cold Fusion Phenomenon in Hydrogen Graphites

  "In this paper, we took up experimental data sets of nuclear transmutation
and excess heat in discharge and electrolysis systems with carbon (graphite)
electrodes. The discharge experiments are performed in water with carbon
cathode and carbon or metal anodes where measured generation of new elements of
Ca, Si, V, Cr, Mn, Co, Ni, Cu and/or Zn."

  "As we have shown a possible explanation of nuclear transmutation in XLPE
(cross-linked polyethylene) (Proc. ICCF14  pp. 618 - 622 (2010)) by an
interaction between carbon and hydrogen in interlaced superlattice, it is
possible to explain the results obtained in the carbon arc experiments with
similar mechanism in interlaced superlattice of carbon lattice (graphite) and
occluded hydrogen lattice. Some experimental and simulation results favorable
for this mechanism are given. Full paper of this work will be published in
Proc. JCF12 to be published next year."

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/