> I do not know, but I do know that a VP at NI wrote to a major business
> magazine and confirmed that they are working on a control system for
> Rossi...

How do you know? Was it published online? If so, is there a link or any
other information you can provide?

See:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2011/11/11/national-instruments-and-cold-fusion/

Statement from John Pasquarette, Vice President of Corporate Marketing and
eBusiness, National Instruments.

- - - - - -

That was the statement from NI denying the "Starting with N" rumor that THEY
were the mystery 1MW customer.

The original instrumentation link was
http://pesn.com/2011/11/10/9601953_National_Instruments_signs_to_do_E-Cat_controls/

Stefano Concezzi, who serves as NI's Director of Science and Big Physics
Segment, told me that NI does not comment on contracts made with customers,
unless the customer requests a press release; but he could confirm that Andrea
Rossi is a customer.

    "I would love for him to be right.

    "We support every kind of research for the betterment of human kind.
Whoever is interested in doing that, we would be happy to support."

Postscript:

On November 10, 2011 4:39 PM [MST], regarding the above story, I received the
following from Trisha McDonell | Corporate PR Manager | National Instruments.

    Subject: Re: final Re: contact info for E-Cat / NI contract

    Thank you Sterling for allowing us to review. We approve the text,
especially the National Instruments portion of the story that includes
Stefano's quote and information.

    Best regards
    Trisha