22passi on 21 December :

Mr Kilowatt finisce in bellezza (Mr Kilowatt ending in Beauty)
< http://22passi.blogspot.com/2011/12/mr-kilowatt-finisce-in-bellezza.html >

The following from google translate (I'm not sure if the links come through .. go via 22passi )
Tonight at 21 on Radio24 , Maurizio Melis will provide its update each other on the E-Cat with brand new interviews with Andrea Rossi and Mats Lewan ;
Listen to the 21/12/11 episode of the player through or alternatively here

Tomorrow , same time and same issuer, Melis address the issue of LENR in general with new interviews with Emilio Del Giudice andFrancesco Celani .
Listen to the 22/12/11 episode of the player through or alternatively here

In Italian, and no transcript that I can see.  Anything interesting?

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat  -- Hi, google!)