Ville Kanninen
January 3rd, 2012 at 12:30 AM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=563&cpage=9#comment-161992>

Does the first generation unit need any other connections than electricity ? Is it designed to produce warm air or to warm water flowing through the unit ?

<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=563&cpage=9#comment-162379>
The E-Cat needs connection with Electricity, water.
Warm water will be made.

[ For the N.A. market I would have thought that heating ducts are more common.
And here he doesn't mention AC. Does anyone use water distribution for AC?

I sure hope he's planning on recirculating water. It's my most expensive utility (I pay to get it in and pay again for sewer based on my water usage).
]

January 3rd, 2012 at 12:22 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=41#comment-162384>
The E-Cat will be very small. You can put 3 E-Cats to get 30 kW of thermal power. 3 E-Cats will be smaller that a normal 25 kW heater ( gas or electric powered).

[ Presumably that's 3 "wafers" in a "fatcat/ottoman" ]

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat -- Hi, google!)