On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rossi's device has been tested by experts such as Kullander.

Based on what he did and what he asked Rossi (or failed to ask Rossi),
Kullander lost his credentials as an "expert".  However, to his credit, he
asked for more tests.  Rossi has not done them, using lame and tangential
excuses.

>  Most of them said it works exactly as claimed.

No they didn't.  They reported data and said that the device *appeared* to
work but that *more tests* and in particular, independent tests were
needed.  Lewan wants more tests, Kullander and Essen want more tests,
Celani and Josephson want more tests and offered to do them -- McKubre and
Hagelstein as well, if I remember right.

It may not be scientific in the strict sense of the word, but 99.999999% of
> your knowledge comes from such sources.

Not *good* information and knowledge -- that comes from properly performed
and controlled experiments and independent sources -- the exact sort of
thing both Defkalion and Rossi seem to abhor.