On 12-01-16 04:15 PM, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Jed Rothwell<jedrothw...@gmail.com>  wrote:

As far as I know, Rossi he discovered this method of doing cold fusion.
I would urge everyone to go back and take a look at an earlier thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg60606.html

Which shows that 1 g atomic hydrogen can release 5.35 x 10^16 kWh of
energy when reassociating into molecular hydrogen.  This is a HUGE
amount of energy.  The energy released is in the form of 277 nm
photons which are absorbed by almost any matter.  It sure isn't cold
fusion.  And it might explain what goes on inside the Rossi Reactor.

Say what?  Where's all that atomic hydrogen coming from?

Are we back to splitting molecules using ZPE, or is there some other energy source breaking the bond?