On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Michael Butcher <thebend...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Mary I'm a little confused. Perhaps you can clarify ?
>
> I know that you have stated it many times but is your position still that
> Rossi's first customer is a fictional one made up by him to give him
> credibility ?  If this is the case then this fictional customer seems to
> have had fictional problems and fictionally returned it to him for
> fictional modifications. Mind you, we have only Rossi's word for it that
> his fictional customer has problems - perhaps he's completely satisfied ?
>
> The non-existent customer is completely satisfied but Rossi is making
> problems up to strengthen his technology's credibility.
>
> Yes - it all makes sense now.

I don't understand even if your assumptions are true.  If Rossi lied about
the existence of a customer, why could he not elaborate on the lie later
on?  The technology (if it can be called that) has absolutely no
credibility inside the rational part of the scientific and journalistic
community anyway.  Rossi could hardly make it worse unless he admitted it's
phony.  He could make it *better* as we have pointed out many times but he
says all the time, he's not interested in doing that.

What I'm curious about is how long the believers will believe if there is
no conclusive evidence from Rossi and Defkalion in six months or a year or
two years?  As the Jay Leno Show often asks in one of their video comedy
segments,  "How long will it take?"