On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Until the NI control system is developed, Rossi is the only operator
> qualified to keep the E-Cat within operational limits through manual
> control.
>

> Because of improper temperature control due to operational inexperience
> and/or ineptness, another untrained outside tester will either cause the
> E-Cat to flame out or melt down. Rossi may change his mind about letting a
> third party operator get his hand on the controls of the E-Cat for demos
> when the moron/snake proof automated control system is debugged and made
> operational.

I would just love to see a melt down or even better one of those famous
explosions Rossi mentioned on his blog a while back.   Then we could
measure the yield and learn something maybe.  Of course it should be out in
the desert where nobody would be hurt.  I wish Rossi would give us just one
explosion.  I'd settle for 0.000001 kiloton-hr per hr (just Rossifying the
units).