From: Robert Leguillon [mailto:robert.leguil...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:03 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Interesting new video from ecat.com

You guys must have missed the post by Patrick Ellul:
1. Italo R. January 18th, 2012 at 2:02 PM Dear Ing. Rossi, I have watched
this interview with you in Bologna realized on the 12th of January 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odkfAjqA4pc In it appears a 1 MW container.
May I ask you if that container is the same used in the last test with ing.
Fioravanti and already sold to your customer? Thank you. Kind regards, Italo
R.

2. Andrea Rossi January 18th, 2012 at 6:44 PM Dear Italo R. Yes, it is the
same: we are still working on it with National Instruments and with the
Customer. It will take another month before it will be ready. Warm Regards,
A.R.

- the floor strings are a moot point...someone must have mopped