http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=27#comment-106637

AG

On 19/01/2012 11:21 PM, Frank Acland wrote:
I haven't been able to find any place where Rossi said that the 1MW
plant was taken away by the customer. Nor can I find anywhere where he
states that the unit was going to the USA. All he has confirmed
publicly, as far as I can gather, is that it was a military entity who
made the purchase. Since the Oct 28 demo he says he has worked with
Dominico Fioravanti on the electrical generation issue and also on
installing new NI instrumentation. I'm guessing all this work was done
at the Bologna factory.