On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It is time for Rossi to stop making wish full statements and to start
> delivering independent "black box" tests. I can arrange to make that happen
> as I'm sure many others can do.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  It was time for that immediately after
Levi's February experiment which supposedly produced a 130 kW surge and
continuous power in the tens of kW range back last February using the
temperature change in liquid coolant for measuring enthalpy.  I am willing
to make a reasonable bet that such tests will not happen.