From: Mary Yugo [mailto:maryyu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:44 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi's behavior is more tragic than deceptive

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Who knows what to make of it. I am sure that NI is really working on it.
Their VP wrote to Forbes, after all. Or they were working on it . . . Maybe
Rossi threw them out.

It would be better to be more precise.  The VP of NI wrote a news release of
a general nature saying that they assist many companies in fitting control
systems to their products including Rossi's.  That makes Rossi a customer of
NI's and nothing more.  And there are millions of those.  Nothing about
working with NI or what the VP wrote lends the slightest credibility to
Rossi's claims.