That's nothing, he threatens EVERYONE with a defamation action!

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1788051#

CaptainScarlet writes...
It's a scam...
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=suncube+fraud&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a
There are many other threads on this site stating the same
Hi CaptainScarlet,
I would suggest you should think about getting involved in a defamation court
proceeding before posting links that you do not know contain 100% truthful
information. So you know, all those claims came from one person, who has NO
PROOF of anything he claims.
Just to be very clear here. Unless you are PROVE, in court, that the claim you
just made is true, GGE can now sue you for defamation.
Care to apologize?
-----
Best regards,
Greg Watson, Mng Dir,
Green and Gold Energy Pty Ltd
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

________________________________

GreenandGoldEnergy writes...
I suggest you be very careful here with what you are writing. We have no issue
with taking you to court for Defamation.
Greg – seriously Dude, chill with the Defamation threats. affable has said that
it appeats that you are no longer trading as he can't find an address etc. and
that would be an issue.
I can't see defamation happening here (IANAL).
Anyway, you have the perfect opportunity to state the facts as you see them as
much as you are willing. To me these defamation threats just seem over the top!
:-)
User #387654   475 posts
Naboo The Shaman
Forum Regular This thread is like Groundhog Day
Look out for the next defamation threat in another 7 page's time

Then there is THIS thread
http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=903&PN=1

The moderator got freaked out by all the threats from Greggy so he closed it
down.
It's a funny read though!

Gizmo
Admin Group

Administrator

Joined: 05 June 2004
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline

 No more discussion about the Suncube on my forum please. Any future posts will
be deleted unless it is to say the Suncubes have started production and are
available for pickup.

Thats it, no more, its not in the nature of this forum for this sort of
discussion to continue and I'm sick of stressing about it. Wish the best to
Green and Gold.

Glenn

"If it dont fit, use a bigger hammer."