On 21/01/2012 5:00 PM, Bastiaan Bergman wrote:
Anyone? I'm interested too...

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM, John Milstone
<john_sw_orla...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

Hi everyone!

Last November, Sven Kullander promised a "detailed isotopic analysis" of the ash from
Rossi's E-Cat "by Christmas".  (http://ecatnews.com/?p=1416)

It's now well past Christmas, and I haven't seen any signs of this report.
Does anyone know what happened to it?

John

I wonder how long is the list of scientists, engineers and other professionals, wanting to believe so much in the E-Cat and it's promise, who forgot their training to always be skeptical?

Good thing Ian Bruce and Disk Smith were not sucked in and uncovered how the scam works.

Shaun