Shaun Taylor <shauntaylor...@gmail.com> wrote:

Been a Vortex web lurker too long. Finally something that blows up Rossi,
> his lunatic supporters and exposes how this scam works. . . .

I suggest you go back to lurking. Your message is nothing but speculation
and blather. You know nothing about Rossi's business, or why Rossi did not
place a telephone call.

You, Mary Yugo and the other trolls should please go form your own
discussion group. This group is about science, not rumors and
character assassination. Rossi's flamboyant antics should not be the main
focus here. Your speculation about these antics is far off topic.

In any case, the notion that someone would try to judge this based on a
phone call is ridiculous. With $200,000 involved, I was assuming this
expert would go to Italy for a few weeks and do hands-on testing. There is
no way anyone can make an evaluation based on a few phone calls.