From: Shaun Taylor <shauntaylor...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The 1MW container is not from old footage.
Except Rossi has said NO BBB has been delivered to the US customer, the
BBB in his workshop is being repaired and will ship to the customer in 1
- 2 months.

As Lewans knew the BBB had not been shipped, does this also say Focardi
and Levi knew Rossi was lying about the shipment and knew Rossi was
lying about claiming he was installing the BBB at the US customers site?
How could they not know? They work in his lab. Sort of hard to miss the
BBB elephant is still in the workshop?

Shaun