Hello guys
I have a q, i have been reading all the posts about the problems with energy transfer, core melts and so on . Why not embed the nickel / catalyst mix in a honeycomb, or other structure that gets easy acess for both H2 and
heat trasnfer to the walls of the tube ?

Is there any practical method of doing this?
I have thought about covering steel or other material with nickel as so many other people, but in my mind that decrease the surface too much, a fungi or honeycomb like structure would maybe work, but how to make one ?

Any ideas ?

Marten