Yamali Yamali <yamaliyam...@yahoo.de <mailto:yamaliyam...@yahoo.de>> wrote:

   They're also dominating the landscape ever more. Certain parts of
   Europe (Germany, Denmark) already look as if the land is used for
   nothing but wind turbines and high-voltage lines.

I agree they are ugly. That is a serious problem. The only reason I don't mind seeing them is because I figure they are temporary. In 100 years, they will be gone, along with high-voltage lines for conventional power generation.

They are better than nuclear plants. Ask the Japanese.

   . . . it is high time to find an alternative.

Amen.