Well, if anyone had taken the time to do a complete search for "Mary Yugo"
this would have turned up nearly 3 years ago on a sailing forum:

It has to do with sailing, and Hobie cats, so old George in not all bad, and
he pretty much affirms the obvious here about his/her identity.

Case closed? Pass the hat to Vorl ??

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Mary Yugo <maryyugo@...
DcBAiAUvkxUSIyDO1bFaRRIAV7mySJJvI4c-fVGxuZOyAw5LA6c> wrote:
Subject: [Hobie33] Good used main wanted

Looking for a good used main. Any style is fine. Prefer nice looking and
clean. Shape less important-- it's for day sailing and we do have our ego
:-)

Pls. reply to geneva [at] san [dot] rr [dot] com . Via Yahoo mail OK too but
look there less often.

Thanks!

George Hody
MBYC