I have watched the Voyager show many times and it deals with various
scientific topics in a serious way. It is a respected show. If the e-cat
featured on Voyager, it would be a good thing not a bad thing.

I'm still not convinced about Passerini's "inside italian joke" u-turn. But
anyway, no proof either way, until Passerini cares to explain!

--
Patrick

www.tRacePerfect.com
The daily puzzle everyone can finish but not everyone can perfect!
The quickest puzzle ever!