I don't know how to find this, not even in google
Alan, what is SWAPAR Ban???
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:06:53 -0800
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Vo]:NASA Roadmap
At 06:01 PM 2/1/2012, David Roberson wrote:
They
are expecting great things from fusion I see. Wonder what happened
to the positive outlook that they expressed
earlier?
I think that the "positive outlook"
is only two labs who seem to believe it, versus this report
representing NASA as a whole.
I haven't read the whole thing (the blurry foo is too hard to tolerate
for more than a couple of pages) but I got the impression that all
projects were "voted on" to get the ranking.
We know that the Langley work is done through some black
"discretionary funds". I just hope this doesn't end
up with a SWAPAR-like ban on ANY work. (Any news from them, by the
way?)