I don't understand your point, of course Rossi is faced with a difficult
choice, and of course it is easy for us to say what we would do in his shoes,
since we aren't, but ultimately, Rossi has no real choice. If he is ever going
to make the fortune he obviously desires, he needs to risk no patent and prove
and sell his product. His only other choice he seems to have passed up, prove
cold fusion and live off the lecture tour.

Ransom

Sent from my iPhone